DC-K048A is an extremely strong, double-sided tape that’s designed to mount or bond items temporarily. The tape sticks very well to smooth surfaces (such as steel and paper), but also can be used on wood, fabric, and other porous and textured surfaces. When you need your temporary hold to hold up, this double-sided tape will do the trick!
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the temporary double-sided tape include:
- temporarily hold down steel or metal components
- temporarily hold down wooden components
- temporarily hold small carpets in place
- mount posters or photographs on walls
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the temporary double-sided tape include:
- excellent holding power from the onset
- removes cleanly from most hard and smooth surfaces
- easy to remove the paper liner
- can tear the tape by hand
- designed to work at room temperature, the tape can also perform for medium heat applications
The tape has a high-performance rubber adhesive.
The temporary double-sided tape is available in the following size:
- 1 inch by 36 yards / 24 mm by 33 m
The temporary double-sided tape is available in beige.
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used by:
- interior decorators and designers
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is DC-K048A.
- Use to temporarily hold down steel or metal components in manufacturing or printing applications
- Use to temporarily hold down wooden components in woodworking applications
- Use to mount posters or photographs on walls
- Use to temporarily hold small carpets in place
Features & Benefits
- Hand tearable making it very easy to apply and use
- Excellent holding power from the onset helps speed up application
- Easy to remove paper liner
- Removes cleanly from most hard and smooth surfaces
|SIZES||.94 in x 36 yd | 24 mm x 33m|
|TOTAL THICKNESS||6 mils|
|RELEASE LINER||Crepe Paper|
|APPLICATION TEMPERATURE||50°F to 110°F (10°C to 43°C)|
|SERVICE TEMPERATURE||32°F to 180°F (0°C to 82°C)|
Storage & Usage Conditions
Store tape in its original packaging away from direct sunlight and in a cool and dry area. For optimum performance, tape should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Tape works best when applied to a surface that is clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
The information cited is in good faith and has been established from sources held to be secure and reliable. The values listed are typical properties. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these values. All ECHOtape products are warranted to be free of defects at time of shipment. Many factors can affect the use and performance of a product in a particular application and the user must, by test or otherwise, determine suitability for purpose; Edelstein makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, concerning any application and usage if its products. If ECHOtape product is proved to be defective, the exclusive remedy, shall be for Edelstein to replace the defective product. ECHOtape shall not otherwise be liable for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including but not limited to, contract, negligence, warranty or strict liability.