VI-N6149 is a UV resistant red polyethylene tape used by professional stucco contractors. It is used to protect and mask windows, profiles and door frames during outdoor stucco application on building walls. Engineered with a high performance rubber adhesive, it is designed to bond well to most surfaces and provide clean removal in 30 days. It also provides a watertight seal in a range of weather conditions.
- Designed to protect window and door frames in outdoor stucco masking applications
- Designed for single family, multi-family and commercial construction projects
Features & Benefits
- Excellent holding power and durability
- Outstanding UV resistance lasting up to 30 days
- Residue free when removed within 30 days
- Hand tearable, leaving a clean edge
- Conforms to uneven surfaces
- Holds strong which prevents lifting
- Trusted by professional contractors nationwide
|SIZES||1.89 in x 60 yd | 48mm x 55m|
|TOTAL THICKNESS||7 mils|
Storage & Usage Conditions
Store tape in its original packaging away from direct sunlight and in a cool and dry area. For optimum performance, tape should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Tape works best when applied to a surface that is clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.