Find Your Career
At ECHOtape, You’re Like Family
We believe people are our greatest resource. Our success is truly built upon the combined efforts of every member of our team and their interactions with each other and our valued customers.
Join Our Team
A career at ECHOtape offers a rewarding opportunity for personal and professional growth. We’re always looking for individuals who embrace our company culture of entrepreneurialism, dedication, and respect. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace and we are an equal opportunity employer.
When you join our team, you’ll enjoy a challenging and fulfilling work environment where you’re encouraged to voice your opinions, take risks, and maintain a healthy work-life balance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Mandate: Support all actions of the Supply Chain team in order to better the overall performance of the company. Help with day to day activities for both Logistics and Purchasing to ensure a high level of customer service and supply.
- Assist in the purchase and fulfillment of orders to meet inventory requirements
- Assist in the planning of inventory replenishment using MRP/DRP software
- Monitor and improve inventory performance of stock items
- Place and follow up on orders
- Email communication with supply partners to follow up on delivery
- Prepare, and monitor various supply chain management reports as directed
- Strengthen relationships with internal partners by providing accurate and timely responses
- Support the Supply Chain and Logistic activities as required
- Assist in all aspects of the inbound/outbound order process:
- Help book, confirm and track all shipments
- Monitor shipments leaving overseas to ensure timely delivery
- Provide proper documents, duty and tax information to customs brokers to ensure efficient clearance of shipments
- Maintain ERP system shipment entries
- Ensure compliance with international and customs regulations
- Help develop and maintain processes for import/export of ECHOtape product
- 1-3 years experience in an industrial Supply Chain environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, and ERP systems
- Proven multitasking abilities, detail oriented and the ability to manage tight timelines
- Experience with overseas suppliers an asset
- Strong written communication and relationship building skills
- French an asset