VI-N6103 is a strong single sided waterproof tape with an aggressive high performance adhesive that bonds well to most surfaces over a wide range of temperatures. Trusted by professional contractors nationwide, it is primarily used to seam polyethylene barriers for crawlspace containment and encapsulation as well as underslab vapor barriers.
- Use to seam polyethylene vapor barriers in crawlspace applications
- Use to seam polyethylene barriers in underslab applications
- Use for seaming applications where waterproofing is required
Features & Benefits
- Excellent holding power and durability
- Excellent low temperature bonding
- Tough, flexible and conforms well to a variety of surface
- Bonds well over a wide temperature range
- Can be repositioned
- Maintains a watertight seal in all weather conditions when properly applied
|Total Thickness||9 mils|
|Service Temperature||32°F to 160°F (0°C to 70°C)|
Storage & Usage Conditions
Store tape in its original packaging away from direct sunlight and in a cool and dry area. For optimum performance, tape should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Tape works best when applied to a surface that is clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
The information cited is in good faith and has been established from sources held to be secure and reliable. The values listed are typical properties. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these values. All ECHOtape products are warranted to be free of defects at time of shipment. Many factors can affect the use and performance of a product in a particular application and the user must, by test or otherwise, determine suitability for purpose; Edelstein makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, concerning any application and usage if its products. If ECHOtape product is proved to be defective, the exclusive remedy, shall be for Edelstein to replace the defective product. ECHOtape shall not otherwise be liable for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including but not limited to, contract, negligence, warranty or strict liability.