DC-T274A is a general-purpose, double-sided tape that can be used for everyday applications around the office, warehouse, workshop, or classroom. Able to stick to almost any surface, this fast-grabbing, clear tape works well for lightweight mounting and bonding applications to textiles, foils, films, papers, plastic, metal, and more.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the double-sided tape include:
- permanent bonding of papers, films, foils, textiles, leather, plastic, and metal
- general assembly of decorative parts
- temporary bonding to keep items in place prior to fastening them
- bonding textiles and leather prior to sewing
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the double-sided tape include:
- fast-grabbing adhesive sticks well from the onset
- adheres well to a variety of surfaces
- flexible enough to conform to many surfaces
- can tear the tape by hand
- easy to remove the paper liner
The tape has an aggressive, high-tack acrylic adhesive.
The double-sided tape is available in the following sizes:
- 1/2 inch by 55 yards / 12 mm by 50 m
- 3/4 inch by 55 yards / 18 mm by 50 m
- 1 inch by 55 yards / 24 mm by 50 m
- 2 inches by 55 yards / 48 mm by 50 m
The double-sided tape is available in frosted clear.
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used in:
- sewing workrooms
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is DC-T274A.
- Use to bond papers, films, foils, textile, plastic and metal
- Use for general assembly of decorative parts
- Use for temporary bonding to keep items in place prior to fastening
- Use to bond textile and leather prior to sewing
Features & Benefits
- Tears by hand making it very easy to use
- Fast grabbing adhesive sticks well from the onset and helps save you time
- Flexible enough to conform to many surfaces
- Adheres well to a variety of surfaces
- Easy to remove paper liner
|Sizes||.47 in x 54.6 yd | 12mm x 50m
.71 in x 54.6 yd / 18mm x 50m
.94 in x 54.6 yd / 24mm x 50m
1.89 in x 54.6 yd / 48mm x 50m
|TOTAL THICKNESS||3.9 mils|
|SERVICE TEMPERATURE||32°F to 194°F (0°C to 90°C)|
Storage & Usage Conditions
Store tape in its original packaging away from direct sunlight and in a cool and dry area. For optimum performance, tape should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Tape works best when applied to a surface that is clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
The information cited is in good faith and has been established from sources held to be secure and reliable. The values listed are typical properties. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these values. All ECHOtape products are warranted to be free of defects at time of shipment. Many factors can affect the use and performance of a product in a particular application and the user must, by test or otherwise, determine suitability for purpose; Edelstein makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, concerning any application and usage if its products. If ECHOtape product is proved to be defective, the exclusive remedy, shall be for Edelstein to replace the defective product. ECHOtape shall not otherwise be liable for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including but not limited to, contract, negligence, warranty or strict liability.