DC-T274A is a general-purpose, double-sided tape that can be used for everyday applications around the office, warehouse, workshop, or classroom. Able to stick to almost any surface, this fast-grabbing, clear tape works well for lightweight mounting and bonding applications to textiles, foils, films, papers, plastic, metal, and more.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the double-sided tape include:
- permanent bonding of papers, films, foils, textiles, leather, plastic, and metal
- general assembly of decorative parts
- temporary bonding to keep items in place prior to fastening them
- bonding textiles and leather prior to sewing
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the double-sided tape include:
- fast-grabbing adhesive sticks well from the onset
- adheres well to a variety of surfaces
- flexible enough to conform to many surfaces
- can tear the tape by hand
- easy to remove the paper liner
The tape has an aggressive, high-tack acrylic adhesive.
The double-sided tape is available in the following sizes:
- 1/2 inch by 55 yards / 12 mm by 50 m
- 3/4 inch by 55 yards / 18 mm by 50 m
- 1 inch by 55 yards / 24 mm by 50 m
- 2 inches by 55 yards / 48 mm by 50 m
The double-sided tape is available in frosted clear.
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used in:
- sewing workrooms
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is DC-T274A.