DC-M194A is a high-performance, double-sided polyester film tape, designed specifically to work well in cold weather temperatures. Often used in commercial construction and metal building insulation applications, the double-sided PET tape is also versatile enough for a broad range of environmental conditions.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the double-sided polyester tape (PET tape) include:
- mounting insulation
- creating lap seals on laminated insulation, reflective insulation, and jacketing insulation
- permanently bonding foams, plastics, metals, and composite materials
- mounting smooth surface substrates in cold temperatures (such as freezers)
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the double-sided polyester tape (PET tape) include:
- superior holding power
- bonds well to a variety of surfaces
- specially formulated as a cold weather adhesive tape
- polyester (PET) carrier allows for UV resistance
- can tear the tape by hand
- can apply the tape by hand or with a machine
The double-sided polyester film tape (PET tape) tape is coated with a specially engineered acrylic adhesive that’s designed to work exceptionally well in cold temperatures.
The PET tape is an all-weather and cold temperature tape:
- specifically designed for extremely cold weather
- can be used indoors and outdoors
- UV resistant
The polyester film tape (PET tape) is available in the following sizes:
- 1 inch by 60 yards / 24 mm by 55 m
- 1.5 inches by 60 yards / 36 mm by 55 m
- 2 inches by 60 yards / 48 mm by 55 m
The high-performance, polyester film tape (PET tape) is transparent.
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used by:
- metal building insulation contractors
- commercial construction contractors
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is DC-M194A.