DC-M158A is the perfect permanent double-sided tape for everyday applications around the office, warehouse, workshop, or classroom. The aggressive, acrylic adhesive bonds to virtually any surface, and on hard surfaces, you can reposition the tape within 60 seconds of application. Designed for lightweight mounting and bonding, the double-sided tape can be applied to textiles, foils, films, papers, plastic, metal, and more!
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the permanent double-sided tape include:
- permanent bonding of papers, films, foils, textiles, leather, plastic, and metal
- general assembly of decorative parts
- temporary bonding to keep items in place prior to fastening them
- bonding textiles and leather prior to sewing
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the permanent double-sided tape include:
- fast-grabbing adhesive sticks well from the onset
- can reposition the tape within 60 seconds (but only on hard surfaces)
- adheres well to a variety of surfaces
- polyester carrier is flexible and conforms to many surfaces
- can tear the tape by hand
- performs well across a broad range of temperatures
The tape has an aggressive, high-tack acrylic adhesive.
The permanent double-sided tape performs well across a wide range of temperatures.
The permanent double-sided tape is available in the following sizes:
- 1 inch by 55 yards / 24 mm by 50 m
- 2 inches by 55 yards / 48 mm by 50 m
The permanent double-sided tape is available in clear (transparent).
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used in:
- sewing workrooms
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is DC-M158A.