GL-N0708 and GL-N0716 are double-sided, foam glazing tapes that are designed for window glazing applications. Available in 1/8 inch and 1/16 inch thicknesses, the tape is coated on each side with a high-tack acrylic adhesive that’s quick to set and continues to strengthen over time. Made with a soft and flexible polyethylene foam, the double-sided glazing tape adapts to a variety of textured surfaces.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the double-sided, foam glazing tape include:
- window glazing applications on aluminum window framing
- window glazing applications on PVC window framing
- bonding and mounting lightweight plastic
- bonding and mounting lightweight metal
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the double-sided, foam glazing tape include:
- seals well against water, dust, and light
- resistant to weather, temperature, UV, and oxidation
- flexible and soft, which makes it easy to adjust to a variety of textured surfaces
- sticks well from the onset
- acrylic adhesive continues to strengthen over time
- easy release poly liner
- AAMA certified (which makes it suitable for glazing applications)
The tape has an acrylic adhesive.
The double-sided, foam glazing tape has excellent weather resistance, UV resistance, temperature resistance, and oxidation resistance.
The double-sided foam glazing tape is available in the following sizes:
- 1/8 inch thick: 3/8 inch by 75 feet / 10 mm x 23 m
- 1/16 inch thick: 1/3 inch by 150 feet / 9 mm x 46 m
- 1/16 inch thick: 3/8 inch by 150 feet / 10 mm x 46 m
- 1/16 inch thick: 1/2 inch by 150 feet / 12 mm x 46 m
The double-sided, foam glazing tape is available in black and white.
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used by:
- window contractors
- glass companies
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part numbers for this tape are GL-N0708 (1/8 inch thickness) and GL-N0716 (1/16 inch thickness).