DC-W18FF is an extremely effective double-sided, removable carpet tape, with a strong adhesive that won’t leave behind residue. The carpet tape is ideal for professionals who manage trade shows, conventions, and other large events that require carpeting and other types of temporary flooring to be quickly laid down and then easily removed.
And these aren’t the only uses for this unique removable tape! It can also be used for construction and industrial mounting applications (for holding vapor barrier film, for mounting film for construction processes, for printing plates in industrial print packaging, and more).
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the double-sided, removable carpet tape include:
- laying down carpet and other types of temporary flooring
- holding vapor barrier film In place when encapsulating crawl spaces
- mounting film when creating clean rooms or containment rooms
- mounting film for demolition and remediation processes
- mounting printing plates for industrial print packaging applications
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the double-sided, removable carpet tape include:
- aggressive adhesive on the liner side of the tape
- especially suited for adhesion to carpet
- adhesive on the exposed side of the tape leaves no residue when removed
- easy-release poly liner
- fast to apply and easy to use
The tape has a rubber adhesive.
The double-sided, removable carpet tape is designed for indoor use.
The double-sided, removable carpet tape is available in the following sizes:
- 2 inches by 36 yards / 48 mm x 33 m
- 2.75 inches by 36 yards / 72 mm x 33 m
The double-sided, removable carpet tape is available in beige.
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used by:
- trade show contractors
- convention contractors
- event organizers
- construction contractors
- printers who specialize in industrial print packaging
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is DC-W188F.