CL-W6059 is a premium grade, gray 60-day cloth stucco duct tape that was developed for stucco professionals. Designed to protect window frames and door frames during outdoor masking applications, the tape is strong and durable and will peel off without leaving residue.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the 60-day stucco duct tape include:
- protects vinyl windows, profiles, and doorframes during outdoor stucco applications
- recommended by Milgard for use with their vinyl and fiberglass windows
- used in 2-step and 3-step stucco processes (scratch, brown, and finish) where the protective barrier is used throughout the entire stucco application
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the 60-day stucco duct tape include:
- superior holding power and durability in hot temperatures
- limited residue when removed within 60 days of application
- sticks well to smooth surfaces (such as steel and plastic)
- sticks well to rough or textured surfaces (such as wood)
- conforms to uneven surfaces
- can tear the tape by hand (leaving a clean, straight edge)
- easy to apply (doesn’t curl or splinter)
The tape has a high-performance rubber adhesive.
The 60-day stucco duct tape is weather resistant:
- can be used indoors and outdoors
- outstanding UV resistance
- holds up in hot temperatures
The 60-day stucco duct tape is available in the following sizes:
- 2 inches by 60 yards / 48 mm by 55 m
The 60-day stucco duct tape is available in gray.
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used by:
- stucco contractors
- painting contractors
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is CL-W6059.