CL-W6089 is a premium grade, red cloth duct tape that’s designed to protect and mask windows, profiles, and door frames during outdoor stucco applications. Strong and durable, this 60-day stucco duct tape has a high-tack rubber adhesive that holds up well in hot temperatures, high winds, and moist conditions. Easy to apply, the tape leaves limited residue if removed within 60 days.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the 60-day stucco duct tape include:
- protects vinyl windows, profiles, and doorframes during outdoor stucco applications
- used in 2-step and 3-step stucco processes (scratch, brown, and finish) where the protective barrier is left in place throughout the entire stucco application
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the 60-day stucco duct tape include:
- superior holding power in hot temperatures, high winds, and moist conditions
- limited residue when removed within 60 days of application
- conforms to uneven surfaces
- can tear the tape by hand (leaving a clean, straight edge)
- easy to apply (doesn’t curl or splinter)
The tape has a high-performance rubber adhesive.
The 60-day stucco duct tape is weather resistant:
- holds well in high temperatures
- holds well in high winds
- holds well in moist conditions
- outstanding UV resistance (lasting up to 60 days)
The 60-day stucco duct tape is available in the following sizes:
- 2 inches by 60 yards / 48 mm by 55 m
The 60-day stucco duct tape is available in red.
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used by:
- stucco contractors
- painting contractors
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is CL-W6089.