CL-W6064 is an industrial-strength duct tape that’s no ordinary duct tape! Made with an advanced adhesive technology, the duct tape provides superior holding power, yet is easy to tear and apply. This heavy-duty duct tape sticks well to smooth and rough surfaces, and it can be used for holding, seaming, repairing, and bundling.
Applications For the Tape
The most common applications for the industrial duct tape include:
- temporary holding and bonding
- general purpose use and repair
- hanging and patching polyethylene sheeting
- duct work
- color coding
- applications in manufacturing and industrial environments
Features Of the Tape
Features of the industrial duct tape include:
- aggressive adhesive
- superior holding power
- sticks well to a wide variety of smooth and rough surfaces
- conforms to uneven surfaces
- can tear the tape by hand (leaving a clean, straight edge)
- unwinds smoothly (making it easier to apply)
- tape lays flat (no twisting or curling)
The tape has a high-performance rubber adhesive.
The industrial duct tape is available in the following size:
- 2 inches by 60 yards / 48 mm by 55 m
The industrial duct tape is available in silver, black, yellow, red, blue, green, and white.
Who Uses the Tape
The tape is most commonly used by:
- construction professionals
- HVAC contractors
ECHOtape Part Number
The part number for this tape is CL-W6064.