ME-W8306 is a self-adhesive, fiberglass reinforcing mesh tape that’s strong, yet flexible enough to adhere to contoured surfaces with ease. The tape is primarily used by stucco contractors to reinforce architectural foam shapes and trim profiles in outdoor stucco construction. The fiberglass mesh helps anchor the stucco to the molded shapes and profiles during the stucco application process. The tape is also often used to reinforce drywall joint compounds (pulling drywall joints).
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the fiberglass reinforcing mesh tape include:
- reinforcing architectural foam shapes and trim profiles
- reinforcing drywall joint compound
- permanently hiding joints, cracks, and holes in stucco repairs
- permanently hiding joints, cracks, and holes in drywall repairs
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the self-adhesive fiberglass reinforcing mesh tape include:
- easy to apply
- contours well around shapes
- won’t bubble
- improves the adherence of stucco to trim profiles and foam shapes
The self-adhesive fiberglass reinforcing mesh tape is available in the following size:
- 36 inches by 150 feet / 914 mm x 46 m
The self-adhesive fiberglass mesh tape is available in blue and white.
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used by:
- stucco contractors
- drywall contractors
- general contractors
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is ME-W8306.