DC-M012P is an extremely strong and aggressive, double-sided tape that’s designed to mount or bond items permanently. Thanks to its high-performance acrylic adhesive, this double-sided tape can be used for difficult bonding applications where other tapes might fail. The clear tape sticks well to a variety of surfaces, including plexiglass, rubber, plastic, metal, and steel.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the permanent double-sided tape include:
- permanent bonding of steel, metal, plastic, rubber, and plexiglass
- mounting small to medium, lightweight indoor and outdoor signs
- mounting nameplates
- mounting decorative trims
- mounting plastic profiles
- joining or splicing various types of polyester films
- difficult bonding applications where other tapes might not adhere properly
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the permanent double-sided tape include:
- strong hold from the onset
- easily conforms to most surfaces
- superior adhesion to polyester films
- easy-to-remove red paper liner makes it quick to apply the tape
- acrylic adhesive provides maximum performance indoors and outdoors
The tape has a high-performance acrylic adhesive.
The permanent double-sided tape can be used indoors and outdoors.
The permanent double-sided tape is available in the following size:
- 1 inch by 36 yards / 24 mm by 33 m
The permanent double-sided tape is available in clear (transparent).
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used by:
- sign companies
- plexiglass installers
- insulation companies
- contractors who use polyester film
- interior decorators and designers
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is DC-M012P.