DC-W188F is the right choice when you need a strong and reliable tape to keep carpets and temporary flooring in place but you need to remove it without leaving a sticky residue. It is ideal for professionals who manage trade shows, conventions, parties or any large event. Due to its aggressive adhesive system, not only is this the preferred double sided tape for some of the largest convention show exhibitors, it can also work for many other industrial and mounting applications.
- Use for carpet and temporary flooring lay down
- Use to hold vapor barrier film in place in the crawl space encapsulation process
- Use to mount film when creating clean rooms in hospitals or containment rooms for demolition and remediation processes
- Use to mount printing plates for industrial print packaging applications
Features & Benefits
- Aggressive adhesive on the liner side of the tape which is especially suited for adhesion to carpet
- Adhesive on exposed side of the tape leaves no residue upon removal
- Easy release poly liner makes it faster to apply and use
|SIZES||0.94 in x 36 yd | 24mm x 33m
1.89 in x 36 yd | 48mm x 33m
2.83 in x 36 yd | 72mm x 33m
|RELEASE LINER||Polyethylene Film|
|TOTAL THICKNESS||11 mils|
|ADHESION||Exposed Side = 30 oz/in / Liner Side = 40 oz/in|
|APPLICATION TEMPERATURE||65°F (18°C) or above|
|SERVICE TEMPERATURE||5°F to 158°F (-15°C to 70°C)|
Storage & Usage Conditions
Store tape in its original packaging away from direct sunlight and in a cool and dry area. For optimum performance, tape should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Tape works best when applied to a surface that is clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
The information cited is in good faith and has been established from sources held to be secure and reliable. The values listed are typical properties. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these values. All ECHOtape products are warranted to be free of defects at time of shipment. Many factors can affect the use and performance of a product in a particular application and the user must, by test or otherwise, determine suitability for purpose; Edelstein makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, concerning any application and usage if its products. If ECHOtape product is proved to be defective, the exclusive remedy, shall be for Edelstein to replace the defective product. ECHOtape shall not otherwise be liable for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including but not limited to, contract, negligence, warranty or strict liability.