CL-W6089 is a premium grade red cloth duct tape developed for professional stucco contractors. It is used to protect and mask vinyl windows, profiles and door frames during outdoor stucco application on buildings. This tape is engineered with a high tack, high performance rubber adhesive designed to provide superior holding power in hot temperatures and high winds and limit residue when removed within a 60-day period.
- Designed to protect window and door frames in outdoor stucco masking applications where a maximum adhesion is required
- Designed for single family, multi–family and commercial construction projects
- Used in two- and three-step stucco processes (scratch, brown and finish) where the protective barrier is left in place throughout the entire application
Features & Benefits
- Excellent holding power and durability in high winds and moisture conditions
- Outstanding UV resistance lasting up to 60 days
- Residue free under extreme summerlike weather conditions
- Conforms to uneven surfaces
- Holds strong which prevents lifting
- Hand tearable , leaving a clean and straight edge
- Does not curl or splinter making it easy to apply
|SIZES||1.89 in x 60 yd | 48mm x 55m|
|CARRIER||Waterproof Polyethylene Coated Cloth|
|TOTAL THICKNESS||13 mils|
Storage & Usage Conditions
Store tape in its original packaging away from direct sunlight and in a cool and dry area. For optimum performance, tape should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Tape works best when applied to a surface that is clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
The information cited is in good faith and has been established from sources held to be secure and reliable. The values listed are typical properties. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these values. All ECHOtape products are warranted to be free of defects at time of shipment. Many factors can affect the use and performance of a product in a particular application and the user must, by test or otherwise, determine suitability for purpose; Edelstein makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, concerning any application and usage if its products. If ECHOtape product is proved to be defective, the exclusive remedy, shall be for Edelstein to replace the defective product. ECHOtape shall not otherwise be liable for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including but not limited to, contract, negligence, warranty or strict liability.