FB-K4347 is strong Kraft flatback tape that’s designed primarily for splicing and tabbing applications, but also works well for a wide range of packaging applications (including food packaging). The high tensile Kraft tape sticks to most surfaces and is engineered to perform in a wide range of humidity and temperature conditions.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the high tensile Kraft flatback tape include:
- splicing and holding applications
- core starting and tabbing applications
- sealing cartons and boxes
- paper packaging
- food packaging (the tape complies with the section of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act that covers the use of pressure-sensitive adhesives and tapes for “indirect contact” food packaging and box sealing)
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the high tensile Kraft flatback tape include:
- specially formulated adhesive provides excellent adhesion to heavy Kraft paper and many other surfaces
- tape can be torn by hand
- tape unwinds smoothly and is easy to apply
- extensible paper on the tape provides strength and flexibility
- performs well in a variety of temperature and humidity conditions
The tape has a rubber adhesive.
The high tensile Kraft tape works well in a wide range of humidity and temperature conditions.
The high tensile Kraft tape is available in the following sizes:
- 1 inch by 55 yards / 24 mm x 50 m
- 2 inches by 55 yards / 48 mm x 50 m
- 2.75 inches by 55 yards / 72 mm x 50 m
The high tensile Kraft flatback tape is available in brown.
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used by:
- commercial printers
- manufacturers (pulp, paper, corrugated board)
- silk screening companies
- picture framing companies
- packaging companies
- distribution companies / shipping companies
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is FB-K4347.