FB-K4347 is a strong flat back tape designed primarily for splicing and tabbing applications and also performs well for packaging applications. It is engineered for a wide range of humidity and temperature conditions and sticks to most surfaces. This product complies with the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, CFR Title21, Subpart B, par. 175.105 (which covers the use of pressure-sensitive adhesives and tapes for ‘indirect contact’ food packaging such and box sealing).
- Use primarily for splicing and holding applications
- Use for core starting and tabbing applications
- Use for packaging applications such as carton sealing or paper packaging
Features & Benefits
- Specially formulated adhesive provides excellent adhesion to heavy kraft paper and many other surfaces
- Tape can be torn by hand and unwinds easily making the tape easy to use
- Extensible paper provides strength and flexibility for better handling of the material
- Performs well under a wide range of humidity and temperature conditions
|SIZES||24mm, 72mm, 96mm and 120mm x 50m|
|CARRIER||Natural Kraft Paper|
|TOTAL THICKNESS||7.5 mils|
|APPLICATION TEMPERATURE||41°F to 140°F (5°C to 60°C)|
|SERVICE TEMPERATURE||14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)|
Storage & Usage Conditions
Store tape in its original packaging away from direct sunlight and in a cool and dry area. For optimum performance, tape should be used within 12 months of the date of shipment. Tape works best when applied to a surface that is clean, dry and free of grease, oil, or other contaminants.
The information cited is in good faith and has been established from sources held to be secure and reliable. The values listed are typical properties. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these values. All ECHOtape products are warranted to be free of defects at the time of shipment. Many factors can affect the use and performance of a product in a particular application and the user must, by test or otherwise, determine suitability for purpose; Edelstein makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, concerning any application and usage of its products. If the ECHOtape product is proven to be defective, the exclusive remedy shall be for Edelstein to replace the defective product. ECHOtape shall not otherwise be liable for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including but not limited to, contract, negligence, warranty or strict liability.