FB-K4347 is strong Kraft flatback tape that’s designed primarily for splicing and tabbing applications, but also works well for a wide range of packaging applications (including food packaging). The high tensile Kraft tape sticks to most surfaces and is engineered to perform in a wide range of humidity and temperature conditions.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the high tensile Kraft flatback tape include:
- splicing and holding applications
- core starting and tabbing applications
- sealing cartons and boxes
- paper packaging
- food packaging (the tape complies with the section of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act that covers the use of pressure-sensitive adhesives and tapes for “indirect contact” food packaging and box sealing)
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the high tensile Kraft flatback tape include:
- specially formulated adhesive provides excellent adhesion to heavy Kraft paper and many other surfaces
- tape can be torn by hand
- tape unwinds smoothly and is easy to apply
- extensible paper on the tape provides strength and flexibility
- performs well in a variety of temperature and humidity conditions
The tape has a rubber adhesive.
The high tensile Kraft tape works well in a wide range of humidity and temperature conditions.
The high tensile Kraft tape is available in the following sizes:
- 1 inch by 55 yards / 24 mm x 50 m
- 2 inches by 55 yards / 48 mm x 50 m
- 2.75 inches by 55 yards / 72 mm x 50 m
The high tensile Kraft flatback tape is available in brown.
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used by:
- commercial printers
- manufacturers (pulp, paper, corrugated board)
- silk screening companies
- picture framing companies
- packaging companies
- distribution companies / shipping companies
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is FB-K4347.
- Use primarily for splicing and holding applications
- Use for core starting and tabbing applications
- Use for packaging applications such as carton sealing or paper packaging
Features & Benefits
- Specially formulated adhesive provides excellent adhesion to heavy kraft paper and many other surfaces
- Tape can be torn by hand and unwinds easily making the tape easy to use
- Extensible paper provides strength and flexibility for better handling of the material
- Performs well under a wide range of humidity and temperature conditions
|24mm, 72mm, 96mm and 120mm x 50m
|Natural Kraft Paper
|41°F to 140°F (5°C to 60°C)
|14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
Storage & Usage Conditions
Store tape in its original packaging away from direct sunlight and in a cool and dry area. For optimum performance, tape should be used within 12 months of the date of shipment. Tape works best when applied to a surface that is clean, dry and free of grease, oil, or other contaminants.
The information cited is in good faith and has been established from sources held to be secure and reliable. The values listed are typical properties. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these values. All ECHOtape products are warranted to be free of defects at the time of shipment. Many factors can affect the use and performance of a product in a particular application and the user must, by test or otherwise, determine suitability for purpose; Edelstein makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, concerning any application and usage of its products. If the ECHOtape product is proven to be defective, the exclusive remedy shall be for Edelstein to replace the defective product. ECHOtape shall not otherwise be liable for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including but not limited to, contract, negligence, warranty or strict liability.