PR-K3210 is a low-tack protective paper that can be easily applied and cleanly removed. The protective premask on the paper resists abrasion, moisture, and ghosting. Suitable for wet and dry applications, the protective paper can protect polished steel, aluminum, acrylic, Formica, PETG, polycarbonate, vinyl, and other metal and plastic surfaces.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE PROTECTIVE PAPER
The low-tack protective paper can be used to protect a wide variety of surfaces, including:
- polished steel
- printed surfaces
FEATURES OF THE PROTECTIVE PAPER
Features of the protective paper include:
- removes easily following application
- works well for wet and dry applications (with no adhesive transfer)
- pulls apart easily if the adhesive side comes into contact with itself (with no adhesive delamination)
- easy to unwind (all the way to the core)
PROTECTIVE PAPER ADHESIVE
The protective paper has a natural rubber adhesive.
PROTECTIVE PAPER SIZES
The protective paper is available in the following sizes:
- 1 inch to 48 inches by 100 yards (custom slitting)
PROTECTIVE PAPER COLORS
The protective paper is available in white.
WHO USES THE PROTECTIVE PAPER
The protective paper is most commonly used by:
- general contractors
- HVAC contractors
- moving companies
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this protective paper is PR-K3210.