PR-N3221 is a co-extruded, polyethylene film (2 mils, 11 ounce) that’s coated with a special acrylic adhesive. This film offers temporary protection of satin aluminum, embossed pre-painted metal, laminated plastic, and more. The protective film will help prevent scratches, scuff marks, and dirt from marring your finished products or damaging surfaces.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE FILM
The most common applications for the protective film include temporary protection of:
- satin aluminum
- embossed pre-painted metal
- laminated plastic
- building panels
- automotive parts
FEATURES OF THE FILM
Features of the protective film include:
- co-extruded film engineered with a special acrylic adhesive
The film has an acrylic adhesive.
The protective film is transparent.
WHO USES THE FILM
The film is most commonly used by:
- general contractors
Please note that we also have this polyethylene protective film available in other thicknesses:
- 2 mils, 4 ounce protective film
- 2 mils, 6 ounce protective film
- 2 mils, 8.5 ounce protective film
- 2.5 mils, 4 ounce protective film
- 3 mils, 6 ounce protective film
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this film is PR-N3221.