TT-63400 is a 63 micron (4 mm) tensilized polypropylene tear tape that’s spool wound. Engineered with an acrylic adhesive system, this high-tensile polypropylene tear tape has excellent shear resistance, with good tack, on a variety of corrugated and solid board surfaces. The tape is available in a variety of lengths and widths and conforms to FDA requirements for indirect food contact.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the tensilized, polypropylene tear tape include:
- detergent cartons
- consumer cartons
- envelopes (padded shipping envelopes, express delivery envelopes, and courier envelopes)
- corrugated cartons (medium to heavy weight)
- food packaging (conforms to FDA requirements for indirect food contact)
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the tensilized, polypropylene tear tape include:
- good initial tack
- strong ultimate adhesion
- excellent shear resistance
The tape has an acrylic adhesive.
The tensilized, polypropylene tear tape is available in white.
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used by:
- carton manufacturers
- envelope manufacturers
- consumer goods manufacturers
- cigarette manufacturers
- food packagers (conforms to FDA requirements for indirect food contact)
Please note that we also have this tape in another configuration:
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is TT-63400.