ME-W8306 is a self-adhesive, fiberglass reinforcing mesh tape that’s strong, yet flexible enough to adhere to contoured surfaces with ease. The tape is primarily used by stucco contractors to reinforce architectural foam shapes and trim profiles in outdoor stucco construction. The fiberglass mesh helps anchor the stucco to the molded shapes and profiles during the stucco application process. The tape is also often used to reinforce drywall joint compounds (pulling drywall joints).
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the fiberglass reinforcing mesh tape include:
- reinforcing architectural foam shapes and trim profiles
- reinforcing drywall joint compound
- permanently hiding joints, cracks, and holes in stucco repairs
- permanently hiding joints, cracks, and holes in drywall repairs
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the self-adhesive fiberglass reinforcing mesh tape include:
- easy to apply
- contours well around shapes
- won’t bubble
- improves the adherence of stucco to trim profiles and foam shapes
The self-adhesive fiberglass reinforcing mesh tape is available in the following size:
- 36 inches by 150 feet / 914 mm x 46 m
The self-adhesive fiberglass mesh tape is available in blue and white.
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used by:
- stucco contractors
- drywall contractors
- general contractors
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is ME-W8306.
- Use to reinforce architectural foam shapes and trim profiles
- Use to reinforce drywall joint compound
- Use to hide joints, cracks and holes permanently in drywall and stucco repair
Features & Benefits
- Contours well around shapes for fast and easy application
- Is tear, shrink and bubble proof
- Improves the adherence of stucco to trim profiles and foam shapes
- Easy to apply
|SIZES||36″ x 150′|
|CARRIER||Woven Fiberglass Mesh|
|TENSILE||MD ≥440 N/50mm / TD ≥440 N/50mm|
|WEIGHT||65 g/sq.m (2.2 oz/sq.m)|
|FABRIC COUNT||Warp 9 ± 0.5 mesh/in / Weft 9 ± 0.5 mesh/in|
|LATEX (%)||≥ 26|
Storage & Usage Conditions
Store tape in its original packaging away from direct sunlight and in a cool and dry area. For optimum performance, tape should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Tape works best when applied to a surface that is clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
The information cited is in good faith and has been established from sources held to be secure and reliable. The values listed are typical properties. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these values. All ECHOtape products are warranted to be free of defects at time of shipment. Many factors can affect the use and performance of a product in a particular application and the user must, by test or otherwise, determine suitability for purpose; Edelstein makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, concerning any application and usage if its products. If ECHOtape product is proved to be defective, the exclusive remedy, shall be for Edelstein to replace the defective product. ECHOtape shall not otherwise be liable for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including but not limited to, contract, negligence, warranty or strict liability.