OV-G5209 is an overlaminate film (1.5 mils thick) with a matte finish. The self-wound, BOPP overlaminate film has a water-based acrylic. The film is resistant to acids, chemicals, and oils and conforms to FDA regulations 21 CFR 175.105 and 21 CFR 177.1520.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE FILM
The most common applications for the overlaminate film include:
- beverage and food containers
- computer printable decals
- electronics and appliances
- insurance cards
- pharmaceutical applications
- screen printing
FEATURES OF THE FILM
Features of the overlaminate film include:
- resistant to acids, chemicals, and oils
- conforms to FDA regulations 21 CFR 175.105 and 21 CFR 177.1520
- matte finish
The film has a water-based acrylic adhesive.
The overlaminate film is transparent (with a matte finish).
WHO USES THE FILM
The film is most commonly used by:
- sign companies
- decal companies
- screen printers
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this film is OV-G5209.