OV-G5211 is an overlaminate film (.95 mil thick) with a glossy finish. The self-wound overlaminate film is coated with a high-grade, water-clear, emulsion acrylic system. The film is resistant to acids, chemicals, and oils and conforms to FDA regulations 21 CFR 175.105 and 21 CFR 177.1520.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE FILM
The most common applications for the overlaminate film include:
- beverage and food containers
- computer printable decals
- electronics and appliances
- insurance cards
- pharmaceutical applications
- screen printing
FEATURES OF THE FILM
Features of the overlaminate film include:
- improves label strength while offering enhanced gloss and clarity
- resistant to acids, chemicals, and oils
- resistant to moisture
- resistant to abrasion
- resistant to UV light
- conforms to FDA regulations 21 CFR 175.105 and 21 CFR 177.1520
- gloss finish
The film has a water-based acrylic adhesive.
The overlaminate film is transparent (with a gloss finish).
WHO USES THE FILM
The film is most commonly used by:
- sign companies
- decal companies
- screen printers
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this film is OV-G5211.