RE-K6728 is a single-sided, repulpable adhesive tape (6.5 mils) that works well on uncoated and coated heavyweight paper. The repulpable tape has an extensible paper carrier that’s coated with a water soluble, modified acrylic adhesive. The tape meets the TAPPI 213 repulpable standard and has high adhesion, high heat resistance, and very high tensile strength.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the single-sided, repulpable tape include:
- tabbing and core starting heavyweight uncoated and coated paper
- temporary or permanent butt slices of heavyweight uncoated and coated paper
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the single-sided, repulpable tape include:
- very high tensile strength
- high adhesion
- high heat resistance
- meets the TAPPI 213 repulpable standard
The tape has a water soluble, modified acrylic adhesive.
The single-sided, repulpable tape is available in the following colors:
- white repulpable tape
- blue repulpable tape
- kraft (brown) repulpable tape
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used by:
- paper manufacturers
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is RE-K6728.