RE-T6703 is a 4.1 mils repulpable light blue tape carrier, coated on both sides with a resin adhesive. This double-sided, repulpable adhesive tape is used for the permanent overlap of manual splices of tissue paper, cigarette paper, and very light, uncoated papers on reelers and winders. The tape has a white, stiff, bi-siliconized, repulpable, easy release liner.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the double-sided, repulpable tape include:
- manual splicing of tissue paper
- manual splicing of cigarette paper
- manual splicing of very light, uncoated papers on reelers and winders
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the double-sided, repulpable tape include:
- coated on both sides with a resin adhesive
- white, stiff, bi-siliconized, easy release liner
The tape has a resin adhesive.
The double-sided repulpable tape is available in light green.
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used by:
- paper mills
- pulp mills
- newspaper publishers
- commercial web printers
- cigarette manufacturers
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is RE-T6703.