VI-V6460 is a single-sided, acrylic adhesive tape that’s primarily used to seam and patch white vinyl insulation in metal buildings. The aggressive adhesive on this seaming and patching insulation tape makes it work well in cold and hot temperatures, high humidity, and other environmental conditions. The insulation tape has an easy-to-remove paper liner, and it’s easy to cut to specific lengths.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the seaming and patching insulation tape include:
- seaming of vinyl faced insulation
- patching of vinyl faced insulation
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the seaming and patching insulation tape include:
- outstanding performance across a variety of temperature ranges and environmental conditions
- easy to remove paper liner
- paper liner protects the adhesive from contaminants when you’re cutting the tape to specific lengths
- sticks quickly
- conforms well to a variety of surfaces
The tape has an acrylic adhesive.
The seaming and patching insulation tape:
- works well across a wide variety of temperature ranges
- works well in high heat and high humidity conditions
- bonds well in low temperatures
The seaming and patching insulation tape is available in white.
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used by:
- insulation contractors
- metal building contractors
- HVAC contractors
- roofing contractors
- maintenance workers
- general contractors
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is VI-V6460.