DC-M158A is the perfect permanent double sided tape for everyday applications around the office, warehouse, workshop, or classroom. The aggressive, acrylic adhesive bonds to virtually any surface, and on hard surfaces, you can reposition the tape within 60 seconds of application. Designed for lightweight mounting and bonding, the double-sided tape can be applied to textiles, foils, films, papers, plastic, metal, and more!
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the permanent double-sided tape include:
- permanent bonding of papers, films, foils, textiles, leather, plastic, and metal
- general assembly of decorative parts
- temporary bonding to keep items in place prior to fastening them
- bonding textiles and leather prior to sewing
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the permanent double-sided tape include:
- fast-grabbing adhesive sticks well from the onset
- can reposition the tape within 60 seconds (but only on hard surfaces)
- adheres well to a variety of surfaces
- polyester carrier is flexible and conforms to many surfaces
- can tear the tape by hand
- performs well across a broad range of temperatures
The tape has an aggressive, high-tack acrylic adhesive.
The permanent double-sided tape performs well across a wide range of temperatures.
The permanent double-sided tape is available in the following sizes:
- 1 inch by 55 yards / 24 mm by 50 m
- 2 inches by 55 yards / 48 mm by 50 m
The permanent double-sided tape is available in clear (transparent).
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used in:
- sewing workrooms
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is DC-M158A.
- Use to bond papers, films, foils, textile, plastic and metal
- Use for general assembly of decorative parts
- Use for temporary bonding to keep items in place prior to fastening
- Use to bond textiles and leather prior to sewing
Features & Benefits
- Tears easily by hand
- Fast grabbing adhesive sticks well from the onset and helps save you time
- Polyester carrier is flexible and conforms to many surfaces
- Adheres well to a variety of surfaces
- Repositionable within 60 seconds of application on most hard surfaces
- Performs well over a wide temperature range
|TOTAL THICKNESS||3.6 mils|
|SERVICE TEMPERATURE RANGE||32°F to 194°F (0°C to 90°C)|
Storage & Usage Conditions
Store tape in its original packaging away from direct sunlight and in a cool and dry area. For optimum performance, tape should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Tape works best when applied to a surface that is clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
The information cited is in good faith and has been established from sources held to be secure and reliable. The values listed are typical properties. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these values. All ECHOtape products are warranted to be free of defects at time of shipment. Many factors can affect the use and performance of a product in a particular application and the user must, by test or otherwise, determine suitability for purpose; Edelstein makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, concerning any application and usage if its products. If ECHOtape product is proved to be defective, the exclusive remedy, shall be for Edelstein to replace the defective product. ECHOtape shall not otherwise be liable for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including but not limited to, contract, negligence, warranty or strict liability.