DC-W18FF is an extremely effective double-sided, removable carpet tape, with a strong adhesive that won’t leave behind residue. The carpet tape is ideal for professionals who manage trade shows, conventions, and other large events that require carpeting and other types of temporary flooring to be quickly laid down and then easily removed.
And these aren’t the only uses for this unique removable tape! It can also be used for construction and industrial mounting applications (for holding vapor barrier film, for mounting film for construction processes, for printing plates in industrial print packaging, and more).
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the double-sided, removable carpet tape include:
- laying down carpet and other types of temporary flooring
- holding vapor barrier film In place when encapsulating crawl spaces
- mounting film when creating clean rooms or containment rooms
- mounting film for demolition and remediation processes
- mounting printing plates for industrial print packaging applications
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the double-sided, removable carpet tape include:
- aggressive adhesive on the liner side of the tape
- especially suited for adhesion to carpet
- adhesive on the exposed side of the tape leaves no residue when removed
- easy release poly liner
- fast to apply and easy to use
The tape has a rubber adhesive.
The double-sided, removable carpet tape is designed for indoor use.
The double-sided, removable carpet tape is available in the following sizes:
- 2 inches by 36 yards / 48 mm x 33 m
- 2.75 inches by 36 yards / 72 mm x 33 m
The double-sided, removable carpet tape is available in beige.
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used by:
- trade show contractors
- convention contractors
- event organizers
- construction contractors
- printers who specialize in industrial print packaging
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is DC-W188F.
- Use for carpet and temporary flooring lay down
- Use to hold vapor barrier film in place in the crawl space encapsulation process
- Use to mount film when creating clean rooms in hospitals or containment rooms for demolition and remediation processes
- Use to mount printing plates for industrial print packaging applications
Features & Benefits
- Aggressive adhesive on the liner side of the tape which is especially suited for adhesion to carpet
- Adhesive on exposed side of the tape leaves no residue upon removal
- Easy release poly liner makes it faster to apply and use
|0.94 in x 36 yd | 24mm x 33m
1.89 in x 36 yd | 48mm x 33m
2.83 in x 36 yd | 72mm x 33m
|Exposed Side = 30 oz/in / Liner Side = 40 oz/in
|65°F (18°C) or above
|5°F to 158°F (-15°C to 70°C)
Storage & Usage Conditions
Store tape in its original packaging away from direct sunlight and in a cool and dry area. For optimum performance, tape should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Tape works best when applied to a surface that is clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
The information cited is in good faith and has been established from sources held to be secure and reliable. The values listed are typical properties. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these values. All ECHOtape products are warranted to be free of defects at time of shipment. Many factors can affect the use and performance of a product in a particular application and the user must, by test or otherwise, determine suitability for purpose; Edelstein makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, concerning any application and usage if its products. If ECHOtape product is proved to be defective, the exclusive remedy, shall be for Edelstein to replace the defective product. ECHOtape shall not otherwise be liable for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including but not limited to, contract, negligence, warranty or strict liability.