FS-K7751 is a high-performance, all weather tape that’s primarily used to seal foil-faced insulation (such as FSK-faced fiberglass duct board and blanket systems). Coated with a flame-retardant, cold-weather acrylic adhesive, this insulation facing tape provides a strong and secure bond on a variety of surfaces and textures.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE TAPE
The most common applications for the FSK insulation facing tape include:
- sealing and seaming FSK (Foil-Scrim-Kraft) laminated board
- sealing and seaming FSK (Foil-Scrim-Kraft) jacketing insulation
- repairing tears in foil faced insulation
FEATURES OF THE TAPE
Features of the FSK insulation facing tape include:
- initial quick stick
- creates a strong bond to a variety of surfaces and textures
- paper liner is easy to remove and protects the adhesive from contaminants when you need to cut the tape to specific lengths
- designed for tear-resistant sealing
- mold resistant
- coated with a flame-retardant acrylic adhesive
- an epoxy resin coating on the insulation tape helps protect the surface from corrosion caused by moisture.
- UL 723 classified
The tape has an acrylic adhesive.
The all weather insulation facing tape works well in a wide range of temperatures (can be applied in -4°F to 104°F weather).
The FSK insulation facing tape is available in the following sizes:
- 2.75 inches by 50 yards / 72 mm x 46 m
- 3.75 inches by 50 yards / 96 mm x 46 m
The all weather FSK insulation facing tape is available in silver.
WHO USES THE TAPE
The tape is most commonly used by:
- mechanical insulation contractors
- HVAC contractors
ECHOtape PART NUMBER
The part number for this tape is FS-K7751.